The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Anybody playing legendary for their first play through?

I went with heroic I ain’t bout that life:whoa:
Saving the hardest mode when co-op is ready, will play at whatever level gives me a challenge without making me wanna quit. I'm assuming it looks fantastic in 4k, what's your opinion on that part?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Saving the hardest mode when co-op is ready, will play at whatever level gives me a challenge without making me wanna quit. I'm assuming it looks fantastic in 4k, what's your opinion on that part?
I think it looks really good. Very clean almost surgical look to everything. Textures are very clear and detailed. Character models are good. Weapon effects and lighting indoors is very impressive.

Gonna spend some time in Quality mode, then switch to performance mode to see if the trade offs are worth it for 120fps

Im playin on legendary, just got to mission 2. Almoat instant death as soon as the mission started:mjlol:
fukk that shyt. Ima play through once first before I set myself up for that crazy shyt. Hell i died a couple times on the first level on heroic:huhldup:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think it looks really good. Very clean almost surgical look to everything. Textures are very clear and detailed. Character models are good. Weapon effects and lighting indoors is very impressive.

Gonna spend some time in Quality mode, then switch to performance mode to see if the trade offs are worth it for 120fps

fukk that shyt. Ima play through once first before I set myself up for that crazy shyt. Hell i died a couple times on the first level on heroic:huhldup:
Just got killed by my first jackel sniper on the Foundation mission. Halo 2 ptsd flashbacks:francis:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ay the termonilous fight on legendary.

Sorry but the Skewer is one pathetic excuse for a power weapon. Whys the pulse rifle more effective than this bullshyt

edit: beat him with the pulse carbine. I cant believe the fuel rod gun died for this piece of shyt skewer junk. Its pretty bad when i consider restarting the level so i dont start the boss fight with a power weapon.

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This open world shyt is no joke. I was able to run everything ultra on 1440P but once I got to the ring that shyt was dropping 50s/60s FPS with a stutter.