FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
But who? This upcoming draft looks weak.
I like Sanders a lot. I think people are hard on him because they feel he’s cocky but I actually like his no nonsense attitude.

I think you give him an o-line and a good offensive minded coach and sky’s the limit.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I like Sanders a lot. I think people are hard on him because they feel he’s cocky but I actually like his no nonsense attitude.

I think you give him an o-line and a good offensive minded coach and sky’s the limit.
Cam ward or sanders and then draft oline. Use the shyt ton of cap on defense and more oline

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cam ward or sanders and then draft oline. Use the shyt ton of cap on defense and more oline
Facts they have 108 Million in Cap Space

This could be a quick turn around if done properly

I just don't trust the people in place lol. Hopefully Brady picks the right people to make the decisions.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Any QB coming out this this year would have been at best the 5th best in this last draft class. In short, I'm not high on any of them :francis:
I would say 4th but that could be said for a lot of situations and the less hyped QB turns out to be way better.

A lot of times it comes down to circumstances, intelligence and work ethic.

It's hard to know who those QBs are gonna be. Mitchell Trubisky got picked 7 slots ahead of Mahomes. Sam Darnold got picked 3 slots ahead of Josh Allen. CJ Stroud draft just happened.

You really never know.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

G4VoJW.gif

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We don't need the greatest QB in the world. But we need a decent O-line. I hate Minshew but he had 1.5 seconds to get the ball out of he wasnt blindly scrambling.
I think people would be shocked at what we'd do with just above average QB play.

I think the defense is actually better than it's shown this year but is often put in position to fail due to the offense either turning the ball over and giving the other team great field position or not being able to keep a drive going, so the defense is constantly on the field.

That's why the Broncos and Steelers games became blowouts. I think if we just had Kirk Cousins level QB (who's very good but not elite) we win both games.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't think the offensive has been that bad to be honest. Minshew just has poor pocket presence. AOC is better in the pocket, but is a statue in the pocket. AOC is not very accurate on this throws. Both QBs missed wide open targets yesterday. Minshew ran into a few hits as well.

There isn't much anyone can do with QB that isn't even mediocre.

Just ride out the season and make the needed changes for 2025. Clean house of all the Gruden/McDaniels leftovers and let a new coach start with a fresh slate. I'm not sure at this point if I bring back Telesco.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go get Justin Fields, Zack Wilson, Trey Lance, Jake Haener, or some somebody. WTF is wrong with this franchise? :snoop:
They’re not a serious franchise. A serious team would never go into the season with Minshew and AOC as their qb options if Devante Adams is on the team. They would either trade Adams in the offseason or pick up a better QB.