FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
As much as I love Tae he's a diva, every week it's is he happy, he flat out lied today on tv saying he hasn't spoke to AP had no idea what was going on now we find out he ask for the trade yesterday, this has been going on for a min, raiders was already aggravated he took longer then expected for the both of his child in mini camp but they let it go, then last preseason game A.P says everyone is playing if healthy the next day adams says he not playing then the day after that he claims he's hurt. I seen his body language on the panthers game and his def one of the players A.P was calling out. I think A.P prob tried to bench him a waiter like he did jack jones and adams said nope u think u gonna bench me I won't play. After that ap prob was off of him and he asked for the trade. At this point get as much draft capital as u can and get the best qb in the draft. Thanx Tae but u became more of a me then a we and u can go on your way.
All of this is facts. Plus his timeline don't even match up with ours. I love watching him play, but he's an odd fit for where the team is at and where he is in his career. We took a shot in 2022 because we thought we were close and it didn't work. And once Carr was kicked off the team, I feel his motivation to be here was gone or at least greatly diminished.

We should be focusing on getting younger. We are not a serious contender for anything until we get a franchise QB. Get picks and see if you can convert that into your next star QB.