Lord Quas

Pro
Daps
Doesn’t matter. Mark Davis will still be the owner. The team makes money regardless of the Raiders W-L record. It might matter if the team played in Minnesota or something where opposing fans won’t show up in sub zero temps and you only can rely on your own fans to show up and make you money. But Vegas? The exact opposite, it’s fukking Las Vegas, what opposing fan wouldn’t want to go? Why not sell your tickets if you’re a local and this team is trash? You can make a nice profit off it too. Theres no financial incentive for this team to get better, and I think we’re the only team where that’s the case.

MD will never sell the team, only pass it on to someone else (probably Brady). So this team is going to be shyt for years to come with that dumbass as the owner.
:unimpressed:

:mjcry:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Pierce in the press conference said he felt some players didn't show effort and made business decisions and said they're going to make business decisions too.

Sounds like some nikkas getting cut or benched

Let me find out you a Raiders fan

Lord Quas

Pro
Daps
Pierce in the press conference said he felt some players didn't show effort and made business decisions and said they're going to make business decisions too.

I could see this being about DA. :patrice:. Who else can afford to not show effort and know they’re going to be picked up by another team? The rest of the team (with exceptions) are bums. If they don’t show effort, they’re going to be out of a job or as a 3rd stringer on another garbage ass team. I don’t think they’re making business decisions by deciding to give up or half ass. DA though? He wants to be reunited with his boy in NY.

Could just as well be about Tyree or Wilkinson though, I guess.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I could see this being about DA. :patrice:. Who else can afford to not show effort and know they’re going to be picked up by another team? The rest of the team (with exceptions) are bums. If they don’t show effort, they’re going to be out of a job or as a 3rd stringer on another garbage ass team. I don’t think they’re making business decisions by deciding to give up or half ass. DA though? He wants to be reunited with his boy in NY.

Could just as well be about Tyree or Wilkinson though, I guess.
I can see it as low effort on blocking from the O-line and defense probably. Guys who body language shows they're not giving full effort. They kinda looked out of it from the opening drive. Then it just got worse and worse. Panther receivers were wide open all over the field. I've never seen this defense be this bad under AP.

Lord Quas

Pro
Daps
I can see it as low effort on blocking from the O-line and defense probably. Guys who body language shows they're not giving full effort. They kinda looked out of it from the opening drive. Then it just got worse and worse. Panther receivers were wide open all over the field. I've never seen this defense be this bad under AP.
Yeah, that’s true. Defense looked deflated the second they walked on the field. Even when our defense was looking a little suspect before, it was bend but don’t break. Crosby playing injured didn’t help with either their performance or morale, that’s for sure. We haven’t had a “good” DT since Richard Seymour. :snoop:

If the defense is this bad next week, this is going to be a really hard season to watch. Hope they didn’t further injure Crosby by letting him play this week. :francis:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

AP need to look in the mirror for his decision on bringing in Getsy and starting Minshew

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
AP need to look in the mirror for his decision on bringing in Getsy and starting Minshew
The issue was the off season was a big swing and a miss

They put all their chips in on Kliff Kingsbury, and once he changed his mind, they went scrambling and ended up with Getsy.

Then with the QB, they made it seem like they was going to go all in to have their QB for the future and didn't trade up in the draft, didn't try to trade for anyone. They just signed Gardner Minshew lol.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
The issue was the off season was a big swing and a miss

They put all their chips in on Kliff Kingsbury, and once he changed his mind, they went scrambling and ended up with Getsy.

Then with the QB, they made it seem like they was going to go all in to have their QB for the future and didn't trade up in the draft, didn't try to trade for anyone. They just signed Gardner Minshew lol.

I'm still baffled by the decision, at least throw AOC out there and see what he has. Everybody knows Minshew a backup QB that can win a game or two :snoop:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Who yall think he talking about when he saying they made a business decision? Im thinking Devante but hoping minshew