stone-cold.gif

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
missed most of the game because I was traveling, but all this tells me is the Ravens are trash

:unimpressed:
The thing that let's me know this was a good performance is how many yards they got against the Chiefs

Defense is legit

Offense has potential if they open up the playbook like they did in the second half. Minshew is very limited still but he has a lot of weapons. Run game is bad tho

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Raiders are definitely interesting. Defense is living up to expectations. Offense did some good things in the 2nd half. AP didn’t make an egregious error.

They’ll be in every game this season. Offense and coaching are still questionable.

Congrats to AP for getting a signature win on the road this early in the season.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Raiders are definitely interesting. Defense is living up to expectations. Offense did some good things in the 2nd half. AP didn’t make an egregious error.

They’ll be in every game this season. Offense and coaching are still questionable.

Congrats to AP for getting a signature win on the road this early in the season.

The blueprint for the Raiders success are the Lions, AP is basically black Dan Campbell.