my brothers @Trojan 24 @Trav @2Quik4UHoes @Black Mamba @Supreme @Troublesome

Pat Mahomes soft as baby shyt!!

@Chip Skylark @MoshpitMazi

YALL can’t even defend this Ho assness

Chief Kingdom is over!!!

Raider Nation bout to rise up
And Niner Gang will get their revenge.

It’s not gonna be safe on these NFL streets for yall this season

This is the first time I'm disappointed in Mahomes. The Raiders and their fans were so excited after that game. I was looking forward to reliving the Raiders Super Bowl. I think it's unfair that any Super Bowl winner not get to relive their moments of glory. Out of solidarity with my Raider brethren I will be boycotting the next two Chief preseason games.

Last edited:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
This is the first time I'm disappointed in Mahomes. The Raiders and their fans were so excited after that game. I was looking forward to reliving the Raiders Super Bowl. I think it's unfair that any Super Bowl winner not get to relive their moments of glory. Out of solidarity with my Raider brethren I will be boycotting the next two Chief preseason games.

Coach AP dropped a new blue print, Mahomes smart to not put it out there for more attention

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Coach AP dropped a new blue print, Mahomes smart to not put it out there for more attention
Mahomes a computer. Once a bug is detected he drops an upgrade to patch away that bug. Same way that playing 2-high was considered the blue print. Then it was copying the Bengals and dropping 8 or 9 into coverage. Then he showed he didn't need WRs. HE IS INEVITABLE!!!!!!!

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’d trade Devante to the Jets with no hesitation. He’s no good with our QB situation as it stands.