FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Got the best player available. That's always my draft philosophy. Offense should be good. A lot of picks left to shore up other positions as well.

Wish we could've got Penix in the second or late trade into the first, but oh well. I could see them picking a QB in later rounds or just wait til next year (my preference)

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
2 TE Set with Bowers, Mayer and Devante Adams & Jakobi at WR

Tom Brady ~ :mjlit:

Tom Brady must of knew weeks earlier that's why he said he Raiders are one of the teams he will entertain if called, Gonk, Hernandez and Randy Moss version 2.0 with the Raider's

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Got the best player available. That's always my draft philosophy. Offense should be good. A lot of picks left to shore up other positions as well.

Wish we could've got Penix in the second or late trade into the first, but oh well. I could see them picking a QB in later rounds or just wait til next year (my preference)

First time since the 2016 draft where I felt our first pick made sense for our position.

I thought we would go OL or EDGE after Penix was taken (I would have not been happy if he was our pick). Bowers was a nice surprise that made sense. Big target that Getsey can line up all over the field. Don't really care about his blocking. He should be a nice compliment to Mayer

Get the best player possible and sort it out later.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
First time since the 2016 draft where I felt our first pick made sense for our position.

I thought we would go OL or EDGE after Penix was taken (I would have not been happy if he was our pick). Bowers was a nice surprise that made sense. Big target that Getsey can line up all over the field. Don't really care about his blocking. He should be a nice compliment to Mayer

Get the best player possible and sort it out later.
Ya I was curious we passed on fuaga and turner but we did finally for once get BPA and I guess he’s top 5 talent in this draft