threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Man we had toddlers and granny's raidered TF out Tonight plus more patron bottles then the chiefs have Super Bowls....FUKk THE CHEIFS
What's your family's lack of birth control usage got to do with Chief's Super Bowl wins. Was you even alive the last time Raiders won a Super Bowl. shyt I might have more bottles of Patron in my back room than Chiefs got Super Bowls. That ain't saying shyt lol.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
What's your family's lack of birth control usage got to do with Chief's Super Bowl wins. Was you even alive the last time Raiders won a Super Bowl. shyt I might have more bottles of Patron in my back room than Chiefs got Super Bowls. That ain't saying shyt lol.

I was alive for 2 of them bytches champ...FUKK THE CHEIFS

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I was alive for 2 of them bytches champ...FUKK THE CHEIFS
That means you wasn't born in 77. So I guess the better question is how many were you old enough to actually remember. And ya peoples having you in a Raiders onesie don't count.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
That means you wasn't born in 77. So I guess the better question is how many were you old enough to actually remember. And ya peoples having you in a Raiders onesie don't count.
I was born in 77 and I remember all 3 Super Bowl Wins

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
I don't wanna go in the chat lord please let us win this one! Two bad plays cost us 10 points. Got to play a close to perfect 2nd half. We need to force a turnover! I'm proud of Jones and maxx