Essential The Official NXT Discussion Thread 2.0

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They should call it 3 stages of hell again. Make it like Triple H and Shawn match, from Armageddon 2002 I think, and have the last fall be TLC match. That was a classic match. I think i’m going to rewatch it now. Lol

I wouldn't call it that when one of the falls is just a regular wrestling match.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Of course she's wearing knee braces. Why wouldn't she wear knee braces? More people should wear more sleeves and braces for preventative reasons before they have serious injuries, but especially afterwards.
She isn't just wearing knee braces. She's wearing that extra supportive shyt. If she still needs those I am not sure if she should be in the ring unless it's a work.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
She's wearing single heavy duty knee braces that are appropriate for an athlete that has had torn ligaments in both knees. My sister was a college softball player and wore one of those after a meniscus tear doing a lot less running/bending/jumping/posting than a wrestler would need to do.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Kushida isn't even going to get a an Itami run. Dude has absolutely no future in WWE, but he also had no future in NJ besides another 20 years of junior championships. I think it's obvious he's hoping a decent run in WWE will make him return to NJ with them seeing him as a bigger star and moving him to heavyweight, but I don't see that happening at this point. WWE is probably going to intentionally not use him like that just in case.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tegan Nox did some voodoo and got 2 other women leg injuries for her 2 leg injuries
giphy.gif