The Official Nia Jax Thread. Lets guess her angles.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Payback for the Royal Rumble
:ufdup:

Continuity
:ehh:

She looks smaller than then but she's already gaining weight from some of the pictures I saw posted in this thread from the middle of the year. Hopefully she doesn't hurt anyone this go round, she's got infinitely more charisma than Raquel and they can use any monster women they can get.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I see female division still going nowhere, with names like Nia Jax getting another chance.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
She looks smaller than then but she's already gaining weight from some of the pictures I saw posted in this thread from the middle of the year. Hopefully she doesn't hurt anyone this go round, she's got infinitely more charisma than Raquel and they can use any monster women they can get.
She's definitely smaller than she was at the RR in January compared to now.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
crpJFjG.jpg
:shaq:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
She looks smaller than then but she's already gaining weight from some of the pictures I saw posted in this thread from the middle of the year. \

She's definitely smaller than she was at the RR in January compared to now.

Sohhh I was persusing the thread and as I see it:

She prob hasn't gained too much back; she's a master at making herself seem smaller in her social media pics and has always looked way bigger on tv than in those pics

Towards the end of her first run she had one of the craziest real-time gains Ive ever seen and was literally looking bigger every mont, but you would've never known it from her IG

She's probably close to her original weight or a little over so like 275-280 rn; going by her claim of losing 48 lbs she was prob 300 lbs at the Rumble and 320 at Chuck's wedding

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Sohhh I was persusing the thread and as I see it:

She prob hasn't gained too much back; she's a master at making herself seem smaller in her social media pics and has always looked way bigger on tv than in those pics

Towards the end of her first run she had one of the craziest real-time gains Ive ever seen and was literally looking bigger every mont, but you would've never known it from her IG

She's probably close to her original weight or a little over so like 275-280 rn; going by her claim of losing 48 lbs she was prob 300 lbs at the Rumble and 320 at Chuck's wedding
:picard:
Bryon is more man than me
:hubie:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
[Media]

(Ref 41 min)

Nia put on 60 lbs in a year :huhldup: Also says that despite the October 22 date in her initial post she didn't really try to get in ring shape until after the Rumble

Now I'm back to my previous inclinations that she was conservatively 340 and very likely 350+ at her biggest and might be close to or at 300 rn

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
[Media]

(Ref 41 min)

Nia put on 60 lbs in a year :huhldup: Also says that despite the October 22 date in her initial post she didn't really try to get in ring shape until after the Rumble

Now I'm back to my previous inclinations that she was conservatively 340 and very likely 350+ at her biggest and might be close to or at 300 rn

No wonder she looked like a blimp at the rumble