The Official Nia Jax Thread. Lets guess her angles.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmp4s50.gif

OUP0n7R.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nia Jax Claims She Was In An Abusive Relationship With WWE

It’s scary to say but I feel really good. Like, happy. It’s almost like Stockholm Syndrome. I was in this crazy, almost slightly abusive relationship with a company. But also good, there are good parts to it. But now it’s done. I kind of get to be myself again, which I haven’t been in a long time. So I feel good, but it’s also just a scary party where you’re like ‘okay, who is Lina now that she’s not Nia Jax?’”

Sheesh:huhldup:

Its crazy how some coli brehs been saying that for years but certain people dismiss it. I know everyone dont feel that way..... but I wouldnt be surprised if there are others

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Been saying Coli dudes had Stockholm syndrome when it came to the WWE, but I never thought at all about the wrestlers themselves having it

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Nia Jax Claims She Was In An Abusive Relationship With WWE

Sheesh:huhldup:

Its crazy how some coli brehs been saying that for years but certain people dismiss it. I know everyone dont feel that way..... but I wouldnt be surprised if there are others

WWE kinda comes off as “the worst” in that you have the bad qualities of a carny wrestling promotion, mixed with the bad qualities of a multi-million dollar corporation. Renee, Lina, others seemingly describe the WWE “bubble” as the weirdest thing to be in :mjlol: