The Official Nia Jax Thread. Lets guess her angles.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
tumblr_m6k6hohH2f1rsozlwo1_500.gif

Team Cute Big Girls all day and we don't stop :shaq: @Zero
giphy.gif

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All red everything about to get that Anoi family stimulus, word to Colby Lopez.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
But I guarantee you, she won't even make the main roster. Kevin Dunn is gonna be like "Oh she needs to lose some weight"

and when she does it's gonna be like "Oh she doesn't seem intimidating anymore, i'm losing interest"

And vince is gonna be all like "You're right. Sorry, Jax, we don't got anything for you. You're fired".

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
But I guarantee you, she won't even make the main roster. Kevin Dunn is gonna be like "Oh she needs to lose some weight"

and when she does it's gonna be like "Oh she doesn't seem intimidating anymore, i'm losing interest"

And vince is gonna be all like "You're right. Sorry, Jax, we don't got anything for you. You're fired".

Put her with Tamina and have them wreck the Bellas every week, I'd watch the fukk out of that. :whew:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps

They could use a Bull Nakano/Bertha Faye type. That's more realistic than the shyt they put out there. If Rosie Lottalove didn't drop all that weight, she could've gotten that Dudleys stimulus package. :shaq: