The Official Nia Jax Thread. Lets guess her angles.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I think they put the belt on Sasha so Nia can destroy a baby face to get the belt.

Nia is gonna destroy Sasha and hold onto the belt for a while, Bayley is gonna beat Nia for the belt before Mania, Sasha is gonna turn heel on Bayley, setting up Sasha vs Bayley at mania for the belt.

My prediction.

I predict she's gonna involve herself in the women's championship hell in a cell match tomorrow in some way, shape or fashion. Either that or the subsequent next night on Raw. It's the E's reason 4 keeping her off of tv the past month

I didn't see your post before I made mine but we are thinking similarly.

Last edited:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I think they put the belt on Sasha so Nia can destroy a baby face to get the belt.

Nia is gonna destroy Sasha and hold onto the belt for a while, Bayley is gonna beat Nia for the belt before Mania, Sasha is gonna turn heel on Bayley, setting up Sasha vs Bayley at mania for the belt.

My prediction.

I didn't see your post before I made mine but we are thinking similarly.

Bayley vs heel Sasha and Becky against asuka at wrestle mania as the two title matches

I am interested to see what they do with charlotte once she's out of the title picture she seems like she needs the title

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I predict she's gonna involve herself in the women's championship hell in a cell match tomorrow in some way, shape or fashion. Either that or the subsequent next night on Raw. It's the E's reason 4 keeping her off of tv the past month
This would make the most sense....so it probably won't happen :snoop:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Y'all nikkas actually lusting for this beast? :scust:
jps4fWmLo6b7O.gif