The Official New Rory & Mal Podcast Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I finished it. I did the audio version. Thought it was dope. Chill vibes.

I felt Justice on that a$$hole shyt. Why can't we just be honest with each other?

Rory right, too. I guess it goes down better if you offer some constructive criticism with it
I suffer from that a lot too. People say they want truthful people around them but not really. Most people want someone that will hype them up and agree with what they say rather than someone that will point out why they're wrong.

Plus a large part of it is just balancing the harshness. If you are only being blunt or negative under the guise of truth telling that shyt can be draining and make the person come off like an a$$hole or a hater.

Daps
This came off like a low budget “The Shop” guess we will see where they take it.

Im sure this was filmed a bit ago but they are going to need to find a topic other than Joe and their business dealings at some point.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I finished it. I did the audio version. Thought it was dope. Chill vibes.

I felt Justice on that a$$hole shyt. Why can't we just be honest with each other?

Rory right, too. I guess it goes down better if you offer some constructive criticism with it
Nah you can't do that to a nikka you just met

And nikkas know when to behave according to size and/or social hierarchies

He ain't going to say that to Jay-Z

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Nah you can't do that to a nikka you just met

And nikkas know when to behave according to size and/or social hierarchies

He ain't going to say that to Jay-Z
I've done that in the past and the people that actually know me in the situation call me out in it.

But I've gotten much better, though. Now they just look at me to and read my mind when it comes to my a$$hole comments