The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Reading these reviews on the netflix site they keep mentioning "black propaganda" :mindblown:WTF does that even mean :mindblown: You mean a "Pro-Black" show is a negative?!!?! :stopitslime:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading these reviews on the netflix site they keep mentioning "black propaganda" :mindblown:WTF does that even mean :mindblown: You mean a "Pro-Black" show is a negative?!!?! :stopitslime:
don't bother with the trolls. i don't even see how this could be perceived as black propaganda. it has their favorite talking point, black on black crime. :jbhmm:

they clearly haven't watched it and are still mad that a black guy fukked jessica jones or some other weird inferiority complex shyt.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
don't bother with the trolls. i don't even see how this could be perceived as black propaganda. it has their favorite talking point, black on black crime. :jbhmm:

they clearly haven't watched it and are still mad that a black guy fukked jessica jones or some other weird inferiority complex shyt.
lol

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
cry for crooked cops who probably would have had your ass killed in a second brehettes. :mjpls:

Spoilers, breh

That shyt is just too hard for some people to take.:mjpls: Particularly for those who prefer their Black characters enslaved, frightened or meek.

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Parisa-Fitz-Henley2.jpg

:mjcry::wow:

Also, I see you Mrs. West Lake:shaq: