The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I'm not a comic nerd but Defenders coming out that soon?? Based on the little I know, I would have expected them to drop that after the first season of "Punisher"

They started filming DD/JJ/LC/IF with plans to do Defenders, so it was already underway.
Punisher wasn't a show they planned to do, it got picked up off the strength of the actor's performance and how well the fans received the character on DD, so Defenders was already started before Punisher was set to be a show. Thats why its after.

Defenders has a date so far (August) but Punisher doesnt yet. Its just set for Q4 2017... but they aren't gonna drop it Sept cause thats 1 month after Defenders, and they arent gonna drop it Oct cause thats only 2months after + Stranger Things is their big announcement for Oct (it drops on Halloween). So I'm guessing Punisher will be Nov/Dec.

DD season 1 dropped April 10th, 2015 DD season 2 dropped March 18, 2016... so DD season 3 should be March/Apr 2018, that means Punisher will be 3-4 months before it. Basically.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Defenders is in August 2017.
Punisher is dropping Nov or Dec 2017.
In 2018 there will be season 3 of DD and Season 2 of JJ... then Luke Cage in quarter3.

So its really the earliest it could be released without the shows overlapping.
There is a Marvel Netflix show every 4 months. Cant be mad at that.

And they didnt renew weak ass Ironfist for season 2. :blessed:
The disabled got a show that deals with their struggles (DD)
Women got one (JJ) the people of the sun got one (LC) and they all did well and grew a following.
But no one was interested in seeing rich white cacs and their problems as they struggle to steal asian culture. :jawalrus:
Now the 2 or 3 ironfisted fans are on twitter tagging #WhiteGenocide

:russ: I love it

Read what you typed again.. That makes sense.. Luke Cage ain't back til September or October 2018:mjcry:

I just can not get into DD no matter how hard I try.. JJ straight though.. Both shows make me feel like I'm watching Agent Carter :ld:

Me and my lady watching Marvel in perfect order.. Captain American Civil War shyts on that Batman vs Superman movie:whew:

Year later with a non nerd eye

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Maybe yall can answer but why wasn't the Hulk or Thor in that Captain America Civil War movie?? I understand Thor not being in it but why wasn't Hulk???

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They started filming DD/JJ/LC/IF with plans to do Defenders, so it was already underway.
Punisher wasn't a show they planned to do, it got picked up off the strength of the actor's performance and how well the fans received the character on DD, so Defenders was already started before Punisher was set to be a show. Thats why its after.

Defenders has a date so far (August) but Punisher doesnt yet. Its just set for Q4 2017... but they aren't gonna drop it Sept cause thats 1 month after Defenders, and they arent gonna drop it Oct cause thats only 2months after + Stranger Things is their big announcement for Oct (it drops on Halloween). So I'm guessing Punisher will be Nov/Dec.

DD season 1 dropped April 10th, 2015 DD season 2 dropped March 18, 2016... so DD season 3 should be March/Apr 2018, that means Punisher will be 3-4 months before it. Basically.

Good shyt.. I'm not smart but Defenders and Punisher are filmed and being edited? Like they will likely be dropped between August and December/January?

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Good shyt.. I'm not smart but Defenders and Punisher are filmed and being edited? Like they will likely be dropped between August and December/January?

Defenders is all done and ready to go. Its sitting on a shelf somewhere waiting to be shown. It'll be out in 2 months (August)

Punisher is prob having final things tweaked in editing here and there but its done too basically.

List of Marvel Cinematic Universe television series - Wikipedia

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Why can't they make Iron Fist S2? It was the GOAT Marvel show :wow:

Yet they keep renewing bum ass AOS, that show sucks so many balls :hhh:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

I need that Daisy Johnson and Luke Cage crossover ASAP

image-6.gif

:blessed:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maybe yall can answer but why wasn't the Hulk or Thor in that Captain America Civil War movie?? I understand Thor not being in it but why wasn't Hulk???
then it would of been another avengers movie.

Daps
Luke Cage was horrible...They had quality actors in there looking foolish. Dialogue was cheesy & mundane. Luke Cage as a character seemed more interesting on Jessica Jones but once he got his own show he had a sucka vibe. I couldn't bear to watch more than one episode of this. Jessica Jones was too long but if condensed would have been good

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Luke Cage was horrible...They had quality actors in there looking foolish. Dialogue was cheesy & mundane. Luke Cage as a character seemed more interesting on Jessica Jones but once he got his own show he had a sucka vibe. I couldn't bear to watch more than one episode of this. Jessica Jones was too long but if condensed would have been good

Breh I thought I was the only one that thought this shyt was trash.

Only on thecoli is this even a bearable show. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Defenders is in August 2017.
Punisher is dropping Nov or Dec 2017.
In 2018 there will be season 3 of DD and Season 2 of JJ... then Luke Cage in quarter3.

So its really the earliest it could be released without the shows overlapping.
There is a Marvel Netflix show every 4 months. Cant be mad at that.

And they didnt renew weak ass Ironfist for season 2. :blessed:
The disabled got a show that deals with their struggles (DD)
Women got one (JJ) the people of the sun got one (LC) and they all did well and grew a following.
But no one was interested in seeing rich white cacs and their problems as they struggle to steal asian culture. :jawalrus:
Now the 2 or 3 ironfisted fans are on twitter tagging #WhiteGenocide

:russ: I love it

I put this on everything is they would've made iron fist of actual Asian descent they would've had a hit on their hands. Not only that they would've had almost EVERY demographic of note on lock.

Cac Men- Daredevil
Cac Women- JJ
Brothers and Sisters- Luke Cage (don't underestimate how popular Misty was)
Asians- Iron Fist

That PLUS they still would've outnumbered the Minority heroes with introducing Punisher so the Cac quota would've been well represented and Marvel would've had a chokehold on the streaming game.