The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Ep8 that kilgrave exposition,had a dude feeling like :bryan:for the basterd. And then the ending :damn:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said Sweet Christmas!!
images

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
really? Thought the actor looked lumbering. The choreography and editing sucked too
I personally think it was intended to show Cage not really wanting to bring too much attention to himself for obvious reasons.
I'm pretty sure he'll go all out in his own series.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I personally think it was intended to show Cage not really wanting to bring too much attention to himself for obvious reasons.
I'm pretty sure he'll go all out in his own series.
I didn't say the "character" looked gunshy I said the "actor" looked unathletic/uncoordinated in those scenes. While holding back he through I guy across the room before he knew jessica was there so I don't know why you thought I meant that.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
I didn't say the "character" looked gunshy I said the "actor" looked unathletic/uncoordinated in those scenes. While holding back he through I guy across the room before he knew jessica was there so I don't know why you thought I meant that.
Hey, breh if you didn't like the scene, I get it. I just gave my spin on why the actor might've moved as you perceived.
At this early juncture of the show, I had no issues with it.