The Official Neckbeard Photos With Wrestlers Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
E2rM5lbVcAQiLSf

Red Velvet nearly had her own "Sasha with mark at airport" pic.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I wanna start some type of wrestling YouTube or podcast. Any of my Tsc brehs down?

I feel like there’s no real voice for nikkas like us in them circles. It’s all fat white geeks

We need young black dudes choppin it up in the wrestling circles man, these goofy lookin muhfukkas don’t represent us

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
Those recent AEW pics are just fat people having a good time :yeshrug:
word I'm all for shytting on AEW and their marks, but that twitter account is kinda just mean for no reason:mjlol:

I wanna start some type of wrestling YouTube or podcast. Any of my Tsc brehs down?

I feel like there’s no real voice for nikkas like us in them circles. It’s all fat white geeks

We need young black dudes choppin it up in the wrestling circles man, these goofy lookin muhfukkas don’t represent us

you're absolutely right breh, been thinking the same for a while. seems like a few brehs here and there have tried, but it ends up as just cac wrestling talk with the bass turned up

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

That was very evident after DON. Sasha and Bianca tore the house down at Wrestlemania and the streets were like:ohlawd:while the neckbeard crowd was like:hhh:. Meanwhile Britt "Horseface Killa" Baker won in what can only be described as a trainwreck match, and these neckbeards are calling her the new face of women's wrestling. We need to start being more supportive vocally and financially whenever black wrestlers get pushed, because the geek crowd can't wait to shyt on them and get them driven back to catering.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
That was very evident after DON. Sasha and Bianca tore the house down at Wrestlemania and the streets were like:ohlawd:while the neckbeard crowd was like:hhh:. Meanwhile Britt "Horseface Killa" Baker won in what can only be described as a trainwreck match, and these neckbeards are calling her the new face of women's wrestling. We need to start being more supportive vocally and financially whenever black wrestlers get pushed, because the geek crowd can't wait to shyt on them and get them driven back to catering.
Did you even see Baker/Shida? Match was good. Maybe 5 minutes more than it should be, but far from a shytty match.

You stooges are something, man. :hhh:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Did you even see Baker/Shida? Match was good. Maybe 5 minutes more than it should be, but far from a shytty match.

You stooges are something, man. :hhh:
That match was complete shyt and you know it. People aren't shytting on it because they hated Shida's title reign, so her losing was enough for them to overlook all the botches. It's funny how you were quick to defend that match and completely sidestep the:mjpls:that these neckbeards have, which ironically makes you look like the stooge.:umad:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
That match was complete shyt and you know it. People aren't shytting on it because they hated Shida's title reign, so her losing was enough for them to overlook all the botches. It's funny how you were quick to defend that match and completely sidestep the:mjpls:that these neckbeards have, which ironically makes you look like the stooge.:umad:

I’m talking about the match and not the cism. Did you even see the match? :usure:

The only botch I remember is the part where they tried to do a top rope move, and it wasn’t a botch botch either.