The official NBA2k16 Xbox One League: Draft 10/3 12PM

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Lol he was killing me too until I made adjustments. Dude does a good job with him
Son had this one play where his center would set a cross screen on the baseline, and he'd be open every time. Bargani's slow as ain't getting around any type of screens. If it wasn't for this Butler/Klay perimeter D, game would've been a lot closer the way he was scoring.

Bigtymer301

Mr. Roll-Up
Daps
Reppin
Son had this one play where his center would set a cross screen on the baseline, and he'd be open every time. Bargani's slow as ain't getting around any type of screens. If it wasn't for this Butler/Klay perimeter D, game would've been a lot closer the way he was scoring.
Good game yo. That shyt keeps falling apart in the second half. Klay got hot at the begining of the 3rd, and then it was turnover after turnover. :mjcry:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Good game yo. That shyt keeps falling apart in the second half. Klay got hot at the begining of the 3rd, and then it was turnover after turnover. :mjcry:
That run you went on to end the half to cut the lead to 5 scared me. Told Jimmy and Klay in the locker room to step it up on the defensive end and they responded.

If only Bargs could play D, but his pick and pop game is too nice to hate him.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About to put wade on the block he droping 30 a game but I need some bigs real bigs.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow Mr. pistons this would be the trade of the year .................

I wonder would the commish block this for "basketabll reason"

We will just have to wait and see.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
*checks Pistons roster*

*sees LeBron and trade of year discussisons*

:francis::francis::francis: cause LeBron and Kawhi defending on the wings is fair. I'mma need the rest of the owners to assist in vetoing this trade.

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
Need to get a ton of games in, I'll be on tonight and all day the next two games brehs