Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Lol I was going under every screen just daring you to shoot with him. :dead:

His floater game is on point though. :leon:
About the only thing he can do, couldn't get anything started in the pick and roll because you could just double off him and I can't hit a shot with Klay Thompson to save my life.

If you would've hit that step back 3 with Swaggy P in the first quarter I would've recorded it myself though

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About the only thing he can do, couldn't get anything started in the pick and roll because you could just double off him and I can't hit a shot with Klay Thompson to save my life.

If you would've hit that step back 3 with Swaggy P in the first quarter I would've recorded it myself though

My bench saved my ass. :whew: I kept trying to force it in the post with Blake and scored like 1 time in the 4th. :mjlol:

I couldn't even hit free throws. I missed like 6 straight with Blake/Tyreke. :russ:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
My bench saved my ass. :whew: I kept trying to force it in the post with Blake and scored like 1 time in the 4th. :mjlol:

I couldn't even hit free throws. I missed like 6 straight with Blake/Tyreke. :russ:
I thought you were trolling me with those free throws. I was fukking laughing my ass off at Tyreke clanking all three :dead:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought you were trolling me with those free throws. I was fukking laughing my ass off at Tyreke clanking all three :dead:

Nah Blake Griffin has a jacked up release. :scust:

You shoulda just hacked a Blake all game cause I was catching red releases on all those free throws. :dead:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
There's 20 users here now. Are yall running games in here or are we waiting for slots to fill up?