AA GANG
LGxWl1J.png

:deadmanny:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I hope I can import draft classes in my gm

you could only do it in my league last game

Ain’t nothing like having a 84 draft or 96 draft to look forward to in your franchise

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Perimeter defense is overpowered in this game just like 19 (can't remember exactly if it was 19). The only players who can consistently get to the rim are players with the right badges, and even they do that shyt is getting blocked :dead:

I'd rather it be like this than no defense at all like 18, but it's funny how they can't consistently find a balance.
Cause they don't bother with development into physics at all. Idk how they haven't developed a stat for footwork in these games seeing as how that's so crucial in real life.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
The idiots that are paying up to $1000 (and maybe more than that) on card packs in MyTeam and Ultimate team are the reason these companies don't care anymore.

I wouldn't even say no competition is the problem, folks just dumb as hell and keep buying the game year after year spending hundreds on VC. "It's the only basketball game" is the response I get when I ask dumbasses why they keep buying 2k.

Gamers are fukkn dumber than a box of rocks.

Some people just like that bruh. They are addicted to the dopamine hits they get from the games breh. They're designed to get you to spend via addiction. Dudes in JBO addicted to hookers. Same deal. I honestly wouldn't care if it wasn't for them ruining games we also would like to play with microtransactions. So I feel you. I usually prefer single player games for this reason

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
This might be the least talked about 2k ever

it was released today? I’ll cop cuz I cop every year and not a broke boi…but this lookin shaky

I rarely even play any real nba team games like the last 2-3 years…just fukk around in the park and Rec where nikkas talk shyt

Last edited:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I said I wasn't coppin' but I didn't have to pay a dime out my pocket once I traded in Madden 22 & G.I. Joe with some extra store credit.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
So this worth it or nah?
Not gonna lie, I've been thisclose to pulling the trigger this year. I haven't played 2K in a couple years (I did buy 20, but didn't play it, got it mainly for the kids), and barely played 19. 18 was the last one I put any decent amount of time in.

But I have the itch. Coming off that Bucks title, and I just wanna play basketball again lol. Still have held strong, but I'm getting weak.