The Official NBA 2k22 Thread

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Its $90 here in Canada :mjcry:

I know imma cave in and buy this full price. I'm weak :mjcry: 2k21 hasn't been doing jack for me since like February lmao

Edit: wait nvm. The Playstation store is charging tax now? shyts over $100:picard:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its $90 here in Canada :mjcry:

I know imma cave in and buy this full price. I'm weak :mjcry: 2k21 hasn't been doing jack for me since like February lmao

Edit: wait nvm. The Playstation store is charging tax now? shyts over $100:picard:
Pay that $100+ you simp :umad:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
First time since 2k11 I haven't pre-ordered. I was gonna buy it day one, now I don't know. Why is it 100gb, I'ma need to buy a third storage unit, I don't have the memory. It's the same damn game with a roster update what the hell???

As someone mentioned, playnow online is broken with the tier system, playing NBA jam is more realistic than myteam with John Stockton dunking on people and scrubs getting 99 overall cards. My career ain't been the same since they left the 3 park setup, I hate the neighborhood/city. I'm not paying twenty dollars to be 85 overall. They took out the lobbies that made it easy to play online for money.

Most important, I hate myself cause being a die-hard NBA fan, I'll be downloading this in the morning once I figure out what to delete :mjcry:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I am so heartbroken.

I get the business model.

But, I'm from the era of you and someone else doing team vs team.

Quick match. Or your boy talking shyt and yall go at it with your favorite team..

fukk, I miss when that was the focus.
Your Melo post spin move to the baseline used to have me heated and I couldn't do a damn thing to stop it:damn:

Had me yelling front the post before Zeller gets bullied to MKG

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most important, I hate myself cause being a die-hard NBA fan, I'll be downloading this in the morning once I figure out what to delete :mjcry:

LGxWl1J.png

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Didn't cop last year. Probably won't cop this year. It's amazing what you can do with your life when you don't focus on the VC grind. :wow: