The Official Nas Live @ Coachella 2014 Thread(Jay-Z & Diddy Appearances)

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
I always worry about Nas performances because a lot of times he loses breath, seems high, disinterested, etc. Kinda similar to Andre3k where they just don't perform much and points to them being more introverts.

His only really hype performance was the Webster Hall concert after God's Son dropped, but he was at a huge peak. He ethered Jay, Made U Look was huge, and NY hadn't seen Nas perform in awhile.

But yo, this was one of his best performances since then. Seemed sober, hit most of his lyrics, had great energy throughout, and he really connected with the crowd. His setlist was perfect ... 45 minutes, run thru illmatic, then his big hits. Also, the Jay-Z crossover seemed more natural than their contrived crossover when they made up. Seemed like literally they were 2 dudes hanging out.

:ahh: @ the pop in the crowd when Made U Look dropped.

Durrbrowski

Durrbrowski
Daps
its crazy im a nas stan and this shyt could've been way better. I saw him in Albany,NY a couple years ago when Life is Good dropped. That show was fukking nuts. But it seems like there were technical difficulties and the crowd didnt know the songs. can't blame him for that. shyt was live up here, all us old nikkas had Gnaus amped

Stevie Wonder

Describe it to me
Daps
Reppin
Ghana
bk27Rgh.gif