THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Super late pass on this (had the episodes saved since season 2 aired but finally finished it on prime tonight :mjlol:)

Liked it for the most part, but the 2 part finale was all over the damn place :beli:.

Can we get Meryl Streep daughter (agent depierro) all the fukking way out of the paint:camby:? Wack bytch dodged death twice and is annoying as fukk with that "i know best" attitude :comeon:. Really pissed me off how she was always talking out of turn in professional settings and disobeying her bosses orders :stopitslime:, he is your superior for a reason you ill tempered bytch :pacspit:

When they revealed the board showing f society has been tracked from the beginning :ohhh:

Angela is suddenly at the heart and soul of the operations now :dahell:, what exactly is so special about her :lupe:

They really went out of the way to make Price a cartoon level evil villain. The man is always doing/saying some over the top corny shyt:pachaha:

Hated the stuff with Tyrell's wife, it just kept dragging on and on :beli:. Freaky bytch might have gotten off to getting hee face smashed up :picard:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Super late pass on this (had the episodes saved since season 2 aired but finally finished it on prime tonight :mjlol:)

Liked it for the most part, but the 2 part finale was all over the damn place :beli:.

Can we get Meryl Streep daughter (agent depierro) all the fukking way out of the paint:camby:? Wack bytch dodged death twice and is annoying as fukk with that "i know best" attitude :comeon:. Really pissed me off how she was always talking out of turn in professional settings and disobeying her bosses orders :stopitslime:, he is your superior for a reason you ill tempered bytch :pacspit:

When they revealed the board showing f society has been tracked from the beginning :ohhh:

Angela is suddenly at the heart and soul of the operations now :dahell:, what exactly is so special about her :lupe:

They really went out of the way to make Price a cartoon level evil villain. The man is always doing/saying some over the top corny shyt:pachaha:

Hated the stuff with Tyrell's wife, it just kept dragging on and on :beli:. Freaky bytch might have gotten off to getting hee face smashed up :picard:
You talking about the season 2 finale?

FWIW, season 3 is like 3x better than season 2. I didn't think season 2 was all that weak when I watched it live. i know some people did. I didn't think it was as good as season 1, but in season 3, damn near every single episode has outdone the one before it.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
You talking about the season 2 finale?

FWIW, season 3 is like 3x better than season 2. I didn't think season 2 was all that weak when I watched it live. i know some people did. I didn't think it was as good as season 1, but in season 3, damn near every single episode has outdone the one before it.

Yeah I am. Like I said I like it for the most part but the finale was all over the place.

Depierro needs to :camby:, hate know it all "edgy" characters who "play by their own rules":comeon:. (Guess you could argue why am I watching the show then :skip:). If they want to be realistic though, she should have been reprimanded and off the job for constantly overstepping/trauma.

But I'll watch season 3, might take a break from the fukkery for a bit though

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Yeah I am. Like I said I like it for the most part but the finale was all over the place.

Depierro needs to :camby:, hate know it all "edgy" characters who "play by their own rules":comeon:. (Guess you could argue why am I watching the show then :skip:). If they want to be realistic though, she should have been reprimanded and off the job for constantly overstepping/trauma.

But I'll watch season 3, might take a break from the fukkery for a bit though

The show has shown us a few times that there is a hidden hand moving people around the board. If Dom hasn't been fired/reprimanded - it's because someone further up the food chain wants her to be left alone. Maybe Minister Zhang took a liking to her when they met in China - because if not - he could have had her clapped at anytime. I feel like you're missing half the story because you haven't seen this season and I'm not going to spoil that reveal for you....

It may sound like an excuse, but the show has followed its own internal logic from the start. :yeshrug:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The show has shown us a few times that there is a hidden hand moving people around the board. If Dom hasn't been fired/reprimanded - it's because someone further up the food chain wants her to be left alone. Maybe Minister Zhang took a liking to her when they met in China - because if not - he could have had her clapped at anytime. I feel like you're missing half the story because you haven't seen this season and I'm not going to spoil that reveal for you....

It may sound like an excuse, but the show has followed its own internal logic from the start. :yeshrug:

Relax there friend. I just dislike her character and shyt attitude, not concerned if she has a “purpose” or not. I understand the dynamics of the story you’re getting at, but that doesn’t mean I can’t state an opinion

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Relax there friend. I just dislike her character and shyt attitude, not concerned if she has a “purpose” or not. I understand the dynamics of the story you’re getting at, but that doesn’t mean I can’t state an opinion

Fair enough - to each their own - You might be the first person I've come across when reading up about the show who doesn't fukk with Dom's character like that. That's all.

Worst I remember reading on here is "Why does this bytch have no lips? :dahell:"

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Fair enough - to each their own - You might be the first person I've come across when reading up about the show who doesn't fukk with Dom's character like that. That's all.

Worst I remember reading on here is "Why does this bytch have no lips? :dahell:"

That bytch has fans :hhh:. I don't see one thing good about her, with those pointless apartment/bodega scenes :scust:

I get the mental illness angle on the show, but does everyone need a quirk :comeon:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

Let's just say...every point you brought up is addressed in Season 3.:ohhh::damn:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Let's just say...every point you brought up is addressed in Season 3.:ohhh::damn:

:ohhh: Might have to start watching asap now.

I'm sure depierro is still annoying as hell though :mjlol:

I'm also glad you say Tyrell wife story is going somewhere, tired of watching her get off to violent kinks :picard:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah just finished this season. Not as good as the first but way more trippy.
I think Dom's boss is down with Evil Corp. and he'll 86 her when need be. But wants to guide her to take down F Society.
But I'm worried about Darlene's fate. They are totally within their rules to just rendition her. Glad to see Mobley and the Muslim girl are safe and are about to get back in the mix.
Angela was being extra Spook Beside the Door I thought she did switch sides for a second.
The Joanne Widdikk storyline I could have done without. I really didn't see the point.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I think Dom's boss is down with Evil Corp. and he'll 86 her when need be. But wants to guide her to take down F Society.
But I'm worried about Darlene's fate. They are totally within their rules to just rendition her. Glad to see Mobley and the Muslim girl are safe and are about to get back in the mix.
Angela was being extra Spook Beside the Door I thought she did switch sides for a second.
The Joanne Widdikk storyline I could have done without. I really didn't see the point.
:wow: start season 3 now breh

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

:dahell:...
Took me half a minute to realize this was the SEASON 2 thread
:lolbron: