THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Didn't the same thing happen with the Ashley Madison hack? :ohhh:

Yeah, the show predicted it before it happened.

If I remember correctly Esmail said in a interview he either used to hack or was cool with hackers right?

He was a small time hacker.

They got a couple tech advisors on the show, everything you see is 100% possible. The only thing they might adjust is the time it takes to do it, since it's an hour long show. But every tech related thing, or any hack, is completely possible. People tried that Pringles thing directly after the show and it worked, for example.

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I got a simple rule for top 5....they gotta run for no less than 4 seasons.

"GOT" is the one exception, it's basically top 5 for me right now but I need to see how it ends to make it official. Normally I don't do that but they got more plot lines and threads and characters than probably any other show in history, they got a lot to wrap up before I can definitively say it's top 5.

My all time top 5 is:

1. "Breaking Bad"
2. "The Wire"
3. "Sopranos"
4. "Game Of Thrones" (tentative)
5. "X-Files"

Fred.
Breh you been on this tentative GOT talk for 3 seasons now :russ:

The last 13 eps could be a train wreck and it would still make it

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Breh you been on this tentative GOT talk for 3 seasons now :russ:

The last 13 eps could be a train wreck and it would still make it

It's tentative until it ends. By my own rules you can be a top 5 contender after 4 seasons, entering the actual list is hinged on the show ending though.

And nah....I disagree man. People said "The Sopranos" finale ruined the series for them and that was one episode. Obviously they were exaggerating but 13 episodes or whatever is ample time to fukk things up. I can't put this shyt in there with 13 episodes unseen....I didn't even do that for "Breaking Bad".

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It's tentative until it ends. By my own rules you can be a top 5 contender after 4 seasons, entering the actual list is hinged on the show ending though.

And nah....I disagree man. People said "The Sopranos" finale ruined the series for them and that was one episode. Obviously they were exaggerating but 13 episodes or whatever is ample time to fukk things up. I can't put this shyt in there with 13 episodes unseen....I didn't even do that for "Breaking Bad".

Fred.
I hear you but if The Wire can make everyones top 2 with the serial killer storyline in S5 then I'm confident in prematurely solidifying thrones spot in the pantheon.

I have faith in Benioff & Weiss.