Daps
Reppin
London
The greatness is back

arya-dance.gif

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Facebook/Mr. Robot"Mr. Robot" season 2 is expected to premiere in June or July 2016.

The second season of "Mr. Robot" is currently underway and its cast and crew are already working round the clock for its target summer premiere.

According to showrunner Sam Esmail, he directed every episode of the upcoming season and broke up its production into small chunks for easier management.

Filming started on March 7, after the writing of "Mr. Robot" season 2 was completed in Los Angeles. With very little time left before the premiere, Esmail now films up to three to four episodes every week and edits everything during the weekend.

"I am so very specific in how I want to shoot the show and the visual grammar of how I want to tell the story. It is nothing against our directors in the first season, because they were all great to work with. For me, it feels like it would be easier to manage day to day. I'm on the set every day anyway, and I just think it would make the whole show be more efficient," said Esmail.

"Mr. Robot" season 2 is rumored to revolve around Elliot Alderson's past.

Esmail said in an interview that his actors are also co-creators of the characters that they portray. He also shared something interesting about the filming of the show.

"We approach it visually. Sometimes we go out of our way to do awkward blocking, so that we can tell whatever the emotional heartbeat is of that scene in the most interesting way possible," he said.

"Mr. Robot" season 2 is expected to premiere in June or July 2016. :noah:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO