THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
"I'm a mercenary. I don't play fair, I play what I want. When you deal with a mercenary, then all decorum gets tossed out the window, so you go ahead with your cute threats and your watch beeps. Order will not protect you anymore, my friend...I will reign....CHAOS....even if it hurts me. Because I would rather see you lose than win myself."

:merchant::damn::wow::banderas:

CEO TOLD WHITE ROSE TO PULL UP nikka :birdman:

This dude been on fire with quotes damn near all season.

That's like a supervillain speech.

I'm still totally confused, but I guess I'm starting to understand a little bit of the "conspiracy" :

It seems that the CEO of E-Corp thought he was making a deal with the Dark Army to get himself rich off of a government bailout. The Dark Army used F-Society to attack E-Corp, while the CEO set up Tyrell so that they could use him as a scapegoat.

But While Rose doesn't really care about the bailout, their goal is for a rogue element within the Chinese government to basically take over the world. Their plan also seems to involve taking over a division of E-Corp that is working on some kind of "project", probably involving nuclear power/weapons.

They think they can get Elliot to help them work on the next stage of the plan, but I have a feeling Elliot (as Mr Robot) made some kind of deal to fake Tyrell's death and somehoe get revenge on both E-Corp and the Dark Army.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
"When you mess with a mercenary all decorum goes out the window..." :banderas:That's my line of the night

deathstroke___slade_wilson_by_shockythegreat-d78pzxr.jpg

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:jbhmm:i assuming Elliot having fatigued and mind overloading and feeling burnt out is not the first time that happened to him and may have side effects such as memory loss.... which is why he forgot Darlene was his sister and not knowing he created "Stage 2" and forgetting what all happened during those 3 days

I also think this is gonna tie in with the whole information systems, computer technology theme of this show. Watch they find a way to tie his mental limits and emotional stress to RAM or something.

It's not a coincidence that Esmail decided to show the city's power grid and Eliots mind failing in the same episode.

:ohhh::banderas::ahh: I finally had an original thought about this show! I feel like I'm a part of the squad now :mjcry:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
First Elliot came to the realization that Mr. Robot was a part of himself that he couldn't get rid of, now he's glitching and having periods where he's literally watching his Mr. Robot persona take control :mindblown:. How does he get back to some level of normal for him, it's not like he can unplug himself, wait a few minutes, and plug himself back in :skip:. Especially with the Feds on their ass, half of F Society missing, and Stage 2 needing to take place. Hopefully Euro Jolie says something that can jog his memory about Stage 2 and she isn't just after him trying to find Euro Bateman :patrice:.

Elliot needs to get it together for all their sakes, we see what happens when Darlene is in control. Dead bodies in the swimming pool and VHS tapes left at the crime scene.

Angela fukking up trying to be a whistle blower as well, whatever was awaiting her at the end of the hallway didn't feel right. Just like every time Dom pops up, I know she has to be like "Not this bytch again" :martin:

She's not the only one fed up, as Price had it with White Rose. Dude out here cutting promos in the rain :wow:

Meanwhile White Rose making it rain yellow on dead E Corp CEO's grave :scust: