Staff member
Supporter
Daps

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Fsociety fukking up though....yall really didn't have a contingency plan for whenever Susan returned? :skip:

They were tracking her via her phone but these dumb asses forgot to check it because they were busy with the FBI conference.

I yelled at my TV "what the fukk are you doing?!"
Elliotangry_zps7sry1jto.png

Fred.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I mean everyone agrees this season is missing Tyrell , yeah? I'm not sure the role he would have played/served but he was arguably the best character from season 1
Nah I thinkyou guys vastly overrate Tyrell and his wife. His scenes were great because of Eliot.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, when Beta was at the e-corp meeting in last week's episode one of them said something like Susan didn't come in today... :ohhh:

this show plays with timelines. everything that happened in this episode basically happened before elliot getting out.

The 16 minute mark of last week's episode is the 5:12 mark of this episode. The exact same scene.

Fred.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
if you read the subjects of her emails and then listen to the neckbeard right after she tells them about the murder, the lawyer chick had a heart problem. the taser definitely ruined her.

them dragging her onto the train and then off the train is what i want to see. they couldn't get her into the incinerator, but somehow they dragged her off the subway and onto ground level? and then got her to an animal shelter? that's where the realism doesn't check out.:dahell:

They couldn't get her into the incinerator with the bag.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i'd say if the taser didn't kill her it clearly knocked her the fukk out given her heart issue and then... well they left her in the pool for probably hours. it only takes minutes for your lungs to fill up with water.

i still don't get how they BOTH couldn't force the body in (i've forced some luggage into overheard compartments on airplanes that were in much tighter spaces than that burner looked like), but they were able to drag it around nyc. i get she was probably 130-150 lbs, but even then. he pulled that shyt up some kind of staircase to ground level and cisco aka skinny turtle looks like he's on a diet of adderall and hacking, but couldn't put it in the incinerator. :jbhmm:

The problem wasn't her weight, it was the bag was too big to fit into the incinerator.

the dude saying she had a heart problem and them showing the email subjects with the heart doctor were clear teases though. so if the taser didn't kill her then it clearly fukked her up. it still seems like the whole thing was pre-meditated on darlene's part.

Yeah, Darlene knew she had a heart problem which is why she tased her. That's why Mobley was like :mindblown: "you didn't see the emails?"

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I haven't started the season yet but everyone tells me this season's been a step back from the first season.

What's the verdict?

Far better than last season IMO, in virtually every category. There is a couple of divisive plot developments but even the critics that dislike them praise everything around them.

Fred.