THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man that was incredible. Set up like 5 different things in one episode. :damn:

Sam Esmail is directing every episode this season, dude is seriously talented. The episode had some really beautiful shots.

Not to kick "True Detective" while it's down but this is how you come back after a critically acclaimed 1st season.

Fred.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Only part 1 up?

Nah, gotta watch the whole thing on Wednesday :manny:

Who am I kidding, RAW ended and just watched Part 1 :dead:

Man that was incredible. Set up like 5 different things in one episode. :damn:

Sam Esmail is directing every episode this season, dude is seriously talented. The episode had some really beautiful shots.

Not to kick "True Detective" while it's down but this is how you come back after a critically acclaimed 1st season.

Fred.

The shot of Darlene looking down on the fsociety people just like Price did to the ECorp group on Season 1 after the hack happened :wow:

Bad Luck Gideon still can't catch a break. Dude out there begging for help while Elliot is having a meltdown. Even when Gideon tried to boss up shyt went nowhere because Elliot was too fukked up. Homie can't catch a damn break :mjcry:

Dope (half?) episode. I mean the only wrong thing I caught was the bad Obama impression when they dubbed his final dialogue, it was clearly different from the other parts :pachaha:

Waiting for Beta Amanda to show up on Part 2, I need that full transformation :demonic:

ps: You think they are really after Tyrell of it's just one of those things Elliot is projecting because he wants to know where the fukk is he? :patrice:

Daps
I wondered from the jump if Elliot's enforced daily routine is actually some sort of reduplicative paramnesia where he's actually somewhere else (like a mental asylum). I didn't even realize that Joey Badass was cast for this season - interesting to see how much of a role he plays.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Who am I kidding, RAW ended and just watched Part 1 :dead:

The shot of Darlene looking down on the fsociety people just like Price did to the ECorp group on Season 1 after the hack happened :wow:

Bad Luck Gideon still can't catch a break. Dude out there begging for help while Elliot is having a meltdown. Even when Gideon tried to boss up shyt went nowhere because Elliot was too fukked up. Homie can't catch a damn break :mjcry:

Dope (half?) episode. I mean the only wrong thing I caught was the bad Obama impression when they dubbed his final dialogue, it was clearly different from the other parts :pachaha:

Waiting for Beta Amanda to show up on Part 2, I need that full transformation :demonic:

ps: You think they are really after Tyrell of it's just one of those things Elliot is projecting because he wants to know where the fukk is he? :patrice:

The shot that had me :whoo:was when they showed the x-ray of young Elliot's brain and then it changed into the pattern on them old school note pads.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
? you deaf breh?:dwillhuh:

THE NATURE BOY DOES THE SAME THING :leon:

NOT ABOUT BEING DEAF :mjlol:

WHEN YOU REALLY INTO A SHOW IT'S DOPE SEEING THE ACTUAL TEXT OF WHAT IS BEING SAID...YOU PICK UP ON LITTLE THINGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE NOTICED :ohhh:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO