The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
It's kind of unfair to start him vs USC when they refused to give him substantial reps for the first 3 games. He better be given the same grace as Warren: 3 games to play like a MAC QB before we start begging for Jack Tuttle.
Tuttle's still not healthy enough to play. I don't think dude will ever be, if we're being honest.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Breh Alan Bowman ain't shyt, come on :mjlol:
take a look at our QB room and then come reply again :pachaha:

I dont think you understand how bad our room is.

Bowman at least can get the ball out. :yeshrug:

And it aint like we're using our athleticism anyway. Might as well have someone that can sling the rock. :manny:

To top it all off, he's 3 years away from being able to collect social security, so he has the experience :mjlol:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

We literally ran this dude off. :francis:
That's not what happened. Bowman came here thinking he could beat out bum ass Cade and Similac breath JJ, but found out shyt wasn't sweet because he never ran a pro-style offense or took snaps under center.

He stayed after the first year because of the free master's degree from one of the best business schools in the galaxy, figuring he'd have at least one year of eligibility left to play. It was Sherrone who actually got him in contact with Okie Jr, before that Bowman was looking at Incarnate Word (FCS) then Texas State and possibly Baylor.

Alan Bowman on his path to Oklahoma State football, what he learned in 2 years at Michigan

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
That freshmen QB ain't it, we are going to struggle Saturday and against any other team as well. New coach, new and freshmen players, it's a rebuilding year, the cheating allegations ain't helping either.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
That's not what happened. Bowman came here thinking he could beat out bum ass Cade and Similac breath JJ, but found out shyt wasn't sweet because he never ran a pro-style offense or took snaps under center.

He stayed after the first year because of the free master's degree from one of the best business schools in the galaxy, figuring he'd have at least one year of eligibility left to play. It was Sherrone who actually got him in contact with Okie Jr, before that Bowman was looking at Incarnate Word (FCS) then Texas State and possibly Baylor.

Alan Bowman on his path to Oklahoma State football, what he learned in 2 years at Michigan
I remember when he left, Sam dropped a whole piece on it. He mentioned that all the players liked dude a lot, but the staff told him straight up that he'd never play at UM. They liked him as a person, but they didn't see him as a serviceable QB.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
That freshmen QB ain't it, we are going to struggle Saturday and against any other team as well. New coach, new and freshmen players, it's a rebuilding year, the cheating allegations ain't helping either.
We aren’t playing a freshman QB my guy. What alias is this?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
One of those guys in michigan history that should get their flowers that just...doesn't...

Leon Hall is one of those guys either. Dude is like a top 4 secondary player in michigan history...nobody mentions him ever
this got me thinking

who would be the all time michigan secondary?

CB
CB
FS
SS

CB - Woodson | Jourdan Lewis
CB - Leon Hall | Ty Law
FS - Cato June | Jabrill Peppers
SS - Earnest Shazor | Keith Bostic

honorable mention to Marlin Jackson

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
No dax hill ??
Matellis ??

I agree with the rest
over jourdan lewis or leon hall? Lewis was 2x first team all american...leon was one as well. I'd take both over hill...Lewis was a GOAT ball hawk, and Leon was a legit shut down corner...only 1 WR got the best of him his whole career at Michigan

Metellus could be over Keith Bostic though, agreed

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
over jourdan lewis or leon hall? Lewis was 2x first team all american...leon was one as well. I'd take both over hill...Lewis was a GOAT ball hawk, and Leon was a legit shut down corner...only 1 WR got the best of him his whole career at Michigan

Metellus could be over Keith Bostic though, agreed

I only say dax because he could play slot and 2 and saftey

Also Mikey in there some where