The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
These Fresno helmets are garbage. Why did they go away from the Bulldog logo?

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Naaa.. That wasn't a shot at you. Not at anybody to be honest.

Orji's throwing is erratic as hell. So unless we're runnin the wishbone or that Wing-T.. it just doesn't make sense. I was hoping his passing improved enough to have him out there full time. I guess it just hasn't happened for him.
What are the chances yall beat the longhorns in your opinion

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Naaa.. That wasn't a shot at you. Not at anybody to be honest.

Orji's throwing is erratic as hell. So unless we're runnin the wishbone or that Wing-T.. it just doesn't make sense. I was hoping his passing improved enough to have him out there full time. I guess it just hasn't happened for him.
He set himself back with that 3 INT practice last week smh. One of the key reasons we've been so successful over the last 3 years barely turnover the ball. I get it but eventually we going to have to put up points our schedule is brutal

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Not only is this nikka ass but he is going to get somebody hurt this year. That’s like the fifth time this game he has put somebody out on a platter over the middle.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
damn. this playcalling brehs. now i get it. we thinkin too much about texas. we ain't gonna open shyt up

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
What are the chances yall beat the longhorns in your opinion
25% shot if we play like today. I told my buddy midway thru the 2nd 27-3 Texas. Ya'll would score more if our D wasn't so beastly. And we'd need to force Ewers into makin some mistakes. We'll be able to put pressure on him. It's all gonna depend how he handles it.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
25% shot if we play like today. I told my buddy midway thru the 2nd 27-3 Texas. Ya'll would score more if our D wasn't so beastly. And we'd need to force Ewers into makin some mistakes. We'll be able to put pressure on him. It's all gonna depend how he handles it.
I mean bama didn’t put any pressure on us last year so idk