Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
@LinusCaldwell Run me thru this. Has this started yet and what does it look like? Can I YouTube this or it just a collection of digital items. Idk why I expected and open world rpg type thing from this but that would be super dope

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for bringing this up.

What's the most efficient and reliable avenue to purchase MVI?

I want to get into that and possibly other diversified crypto assets.
You can purchase it on Index but you need to have a Metamask wallet. It is Ethereum based so you need ETH in your Metamask wallet to buy and if you need to send ETH there the gas fees can be really annoying during the day.

Most of these dapps are built on Ethereum so a lot of these tokens are ERC-20 tokens(Ethereum).

The other way is to buy it through SushiSwap with Matic(Polygon's native token). Its a bit complicated if you're new to Defi but essentially you need Matic tokens in your Metamask wallet. Then you can buy it from Sushiswap. Matic gas fees are usually much lower but there's some network congestion issue causing even that to have higher than normal fees.

You can buy Matic on the Cyrpto.com app on Android/IOS. Send the matic you purchased to your Metamask through the Polygon network and then exchange matic for MVI on a dex like Quickswap or Zapper.fi.

More information on Defi in general can be found here Lets Do DeFi - DeFi Guides Grandma Can Follow

Last edited:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@LinusCaldwell Run me thru this. Has this started yet and what does it look like? Can I YouTube this or it just a collection of digital items. Idk why I expected and open world rpg type thing from this but that would be super dope
It has started… from the looks of it different games and projects have been in development or are already out that are tied to crypto and could have their own NFT’s attached to it like the one I posted above the Defi Kingdoms. I also posted the most popular meta verse games so far in a different post.

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@Fatboi1 I see that coinbase offers an avenue to purchase it with my ETH through a coinbase wallet.

Forgive my ignorance ; would that be a meta wallet?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1 I see that coinbase offers an avenue to purchase it with my ETH through a coinbase wallet.

Forgive my ignorance ; would that be a meta wallet?
Metawallet is a user controlled Defi wallet meaning you get your own seed phrase(random words) as your master password which cannot be changed or recovered if it's lost.
I literally have my seed phrase written down and stored in several places as well as saved on a few files on my computer just in case. It would be like calling your bank telling them you lost your wallet that had cash in it, your physical wallet is under your control.

Coinbase has their own [Coinbase wallet app] which is the same(user controlled) as a Metamask wallet.

It would still be purchased on Uniswap or the index coop site itself using ETH. You would merely send the MVI to Coinbase wallet or Metamask for storage. Sushiswap is a cheaper way to buy it since it's run on Polygon and you would need Matic(Polygon's native token) to buy it. The only thing is currently Polygon is under a lot of congestion so the gas fees are way higher than usual.

Setting Up Your Wallet - Step 1

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
im finna assume someone elses identity and likeness. gonna be ghostwhippin a metalambo and ruinin someone elses life

full
:mjlit: