The Official Marvel's "Cloak and Dagger" Season 1 Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
breh didnt even get to pawg :stopitslime:
:mjgrin: Forgive me I only seen the first 3 eps of season 2. They were setting that up? So Evita was a temporary love interest?
I don't think so imo, they act too much like brother and sister and I believe Evita was around for all of Season 2
According to the showrunner after the season 2 finale aired, they were gonna finally head in that direction in season 3.

@MidniteJay During season 2, Evita had to offer her hand in marriage (or something like that) for a voodoo spell. So Ty & Evita are done as a couple. She's promised to someone/something else.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
According to the showrunner after the season 2 finale aired, they were gonna finally head in that direction in season 3.

@MidniteJay During season 2, Evita had to offer her hand in marriage (or something like that) for a voodoo spell. So Ty & Evita are done as a couple. She's promised to someone/something else.

Sorry lil sis..
His destiny is to pawg :russ:

I thought they were going to subvert but breh was right :wow:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i keep meaning to start this Runaways season but someone posted that its a "chore to get thru."

got me hesitant to watch.

:francis:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Cloak & Dagger May Continue On Disney Plus With Same Actors

Yet another Marvel Television production came to an end recently with the cancellation of Cloak & Dagger. Freeform axed the MCU show after its second season last week, causing much outcry from fans of the teen-oriented superhero series. While traditional Marvel TV is drying up, Marvel Studios is still forging ahead with its own small screen projects on Disney Plus and this, we’re told, could mean there’s a future for Cloak and Dagger, after all.

We Got This Covered has heard from our sources – the same ones who told us Wiccan will debut in WandaVision and that General Ross will appear in She-Hulk, both of which have since been corroborated by numerous other outlets – that Marvel aims to continue Cloak & Dagger on the streaming site with stars Olivia **** and Aubrey Joseph returning as Tandy Bowen and Tyrone Johnson, respectively.

Here’s the catch, though. Sources say that the previous seasons will be wiped from continuity, meaning the D+ series will be a fresh start for the characters, even though **** and Joseph are still involved.

Presumably, a Disney Plus version of Cloak & Dagger would allow for a much bigger budget, which is perhaps why it’d be worth rebooting the show, likely in a more high-concept way, to make the most of the extra funds. What’s more, a move to D+ could mean crossovers with the wider MCU. We’re even hearing that the duo could show up in the movies at some point. A meet-up with Tom Holland’s Spider-Man would be especially fun, given the characters’ history in the comics.

Of course, it makes sense that **** and Joseph would stick around past the lifespan of the Freeform series, as the pair have already reprised their roles in Marvel’s Spider-Man. They’re also set to return in Runaways season 3 for a crossover with the Hulu program. Speaking of which, Runaways is now one of three Marvel Television productions still on the air. The others are Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. – ending with its seventh season – and Helstrom, which has yet to arrive.