The Kick (2011)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Skin Trade is out on demand and itunes
i know..how is it?
i give it a thumbs up surprisingly :ehh:...story is ok and acting is ok (didnt know tony knew that much english tbh) but i gotta give props on the hand to hand fights...the one between tony and dolph is :wow: dolph skull gotta be made of titanium or something

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
i give it a thumbs up surprisingly :ehh:...story is ok and acting is ok (didnt know tony knew that much english tbh) but i gotta give props on the hand to hand fights...the one between tony and dolph is :wow: dolph skull gotta be made of titanium or something
cool, some of the kung fu heads were giving it a thumbs down..but i'll peep defo. thank you.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
idk i only really liked like 3 or so movies from him in them days (tiger cage 2, iron monkey mostly) plus i think ip man is his best movie. u add SPL, flashpoint, & dragon tiger gate and u got yourself a nice lil run
i hear you..but his fighting and classic yuen woo fight set pieces was more raw and fantastic..but i know you are saying. Respect.
i wanted to love the big boss 2 aka legend of the wolf but it was just a mess man..

have you seen mahjong dragon? made in 1996..it stars

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i hear you..but his fighting and classic yuen woo fight set pieces was more raw and fantastic..but i know you are saying. Respect.
i wanted to love the big boss 2 aka legend of the wolf but it was just a mess man..

have you seen mahjong dragon? made in 1996..it stars
nah nvr heard of it, imma see if i can find it....dap pending :youngsabo:

EDIT: it aint on the net :sadcam:

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vengeance (1970)

gxg311sszkj4.jpg

Directed by: Cheh Chang

Stars: David Chiang, Lung Ti, Ping Wang

Language: English, Mandarin (2tracks) | Subtitles: English

Also known as: Bao chou, Kung-Fu Vengeance

Description: China 1925, a man returns to track down a kill the men who murdered his brother.

kkg0kaj1txqc.jpg

1.69GB | 97:51mins | 868×364 | mkv

The David Chiang Ti Lung combination is undeniable, I'm hell bent on purchasing all of their films.

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terracotta have announced the next flick they are going to release for their classic kung fu collection:

The King of Fists & Dollars (aka Challenge of the Shaolin Disciples)

"We are very excited to announce the third title in the Terracotta Classic Kung Fu Collection. THE KING OF FISTS AND DOLLARS is a forgotten martial arts classic, featuring a legendary Shaw Brothers' cast.

Danny Lee (THE KILLER, THE SHANGHAI 13), David Chiang (VENGEANCE, BLOOD BROTHERS), Chao Hsiung (FIVE FINGERS OF DEATH) and Pearl Cheung Ling star in this action-packed tale of rebellion, as the 'Iron Fist King' takes on a ruthless tyrant, in a brutal battle to the death!"

Released 13 April 2015

Another good release, picture was on point, audio was a little suss but nothing major at all. Not a classic by any means but a good addition.

Lo Ping style was fly:banderas:

Whole film below if anyone wants to watch, pretty poor quality though