mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
sorry i'm late, just wanted to know.
are we talking about old school kung fu movies?

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Jui%20Kuen.png

Synopsis
After the initial success of Snake In The Eagle's Shadow (1978), Jackie Chan was finally able to unleash the full force of his comic and physical genius under the masterful direction of Yuen Woo-ping.

The story firmly established stock conventions like the irreverent student-master relationship and the concept of gaining fighting prowess through inebriation that appeared in dozens of subsequent films such as The World Of Drunken Master and Kung Fu Of Eight Drunkards.

Read the full review at KungFuCinema.com

dx02utlue9vn.png

breh, i know i'm late but many thank you's for this.
i have been looking for this since watching this as a kid.
god damn!!!
cannot thank you enough!!!

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
It looks like Ip Man 3 is coming in the future...with Yuen Woo Ping doing the choreography

1460281_609232795826840_1947360436_n.jpg
donnie still doing this :gladbron: i thought he backed out of it awhile bak :banderas:
Really looking forward to this sequel:

first one was straight and that was with a minor villain, this shyt should be piff since they adding shishio and the short blade dude :whew:

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
That french dude from D13 David Bell and the Paul "the blue eyed angel" Walker got that new movie coming out. Called Brickmasons. Looks like the villain is RZA tho. Now sure bout that after watching Protector 2...homie is not believable as a fighter.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
That french dude from D13 David Bell and the Paul "the blue eyed angel" Walker got that new movie coming out. Called Brickmasons. Looks like the villain is RZA tho. Now sure bout that after watching Protector 2...homie is not believable as a fighter.

I saw the trailer to that a couple of weeks ago. Not sure if I'm sold on it too

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
So i just watched D13: ultimatum. I guess its the sequel to B13...Sad to say... that "new" movie Brick Mansions is pretty much just a remake of ultimatum. The french cop is just replaced by paul walker. A lot of the fight scenes in the trailer are just like the ones in the movie.

Disappointing. :snoop:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
So i just watched D13: ultimatum. I guess its the sequel to B13...Sad to say... that "new" movie Brick Mansions is pretty much just a remake of ultimatum. The french cop is just replaced by paul walker. A lot of the fight scenes in the trailer are just like the ones in the movie.

Disappointing. :snoop:
u didnt know that already :what:....gotta do your research breh

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I just watched Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon on Blu-ray. The Yeoh/Ziyi scene was :ohlawd:. The drums, the metal clashing in lossless audio. :blessed:

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
Whats Police Story 2013 like?

I was wondering is Chinese Zodiac a continuation of the armour of god series? that character was supposed to be him as Indiana Jones

Just watched police story 2013 tonight. I thought it was good. Thought it was JC's best acting movies. He's usually that goofy comedic fighter. Not sure if it was the same director or something, but To me it seemed like he kinda took notes from Donnie yen movies.