The Official Karen Megathread

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

I'm going to call the the cops and tell them there is an African American man threatening my life.

These White Supremacists, especially the White Supremacists Female knows what they are doing.

Then while the White Supremacists Woman is lying on the Black Man, she is strangling her dog by the collar.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
My theory is that she wanted to recreate a “BLACKED” scene. That whole act of “blocking the door & who are you” is just a bad pick up line. Another indicator is that she’s wearing timbs. Girls who wear timbs love black guys.

Then she gets onto the elevator with someone who she feels “threatened” by talking about “cause I want to get to know who you are” , “I wanted to introduce myself” blah blah. She wanted to see what was good wit 6 cert breh.
A why was that my first reaction to this shyt :laff:

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps

Uh huh and while she's giving the police her version of the events in the form of a sob story:

"Hello, Mr./Ms. Officer, here's the video I recorded earlier. Everything is there from the time the interaction started until the time you arrived :win: :takedat: "

Crazy how they think their words have more precedence over REALITY. :snoop:

Edit: "He's threatening mine and my dog's life."

That dog was not at all concerned with the man and concerned with how his/her psychotic owner was choking them! :laff:

Last edited:

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
My theory is that she wanted to recreate a “BLACKED” scene. That whole act of “blocking the door & who are you” is just a bad pick up line. Another indicator is that she’s wearing timbs. Girls who wear timbs love black guys.

Then she gets onto the elevator with someone who she feels “threatened” by talking about “cause I want to get to know who you are” , “I wanted to introduce myself” blah blah. She wanted to see what was good wit 6 cert breh.

You're way too optimistic.

She was just another mentally unstable, psychotic, racist cacette. Nothing more.

Thank God video is a thing. Otherwise who knows what that bytch could have gotten away with.