Reppin
Queens,NY
Gun violence

All types of violence...:wow:

JW4__Sneak_Peek.gif

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
John Wick. The Baba Yaga. The trailer is unbelievable. I couldn't believe the shyt I was seeing unfold :banderas:

I remember when I told my pops to watch John Wick for the first time. He was in shock like :dwillhuh: He was like "everything is a headshot with this mothafukka. I can't believe it." :wow:

Nobody better than Jardani Jovonovich. This looks like it's gonna top John Wick 3, which is inexplicable. You could make the case that every movie has been better than the last in the series. How rare is that?

Daps
I'm so hype I'm legit numb. This looks like it could be the best of the four easily.

The one thing that really caught my attention that I feel nobody is talking about, is John striking the makiwara. This is a big deal to me because very seldom in the series does John punch, and when he does, it's usually backfists or hammer strikes. That fact that it's front and center in the trailer is as if they're saying he's out to fukk people up in the worst way now. Especially considering that he's pretty much been injured from the get-go in all three movies, and now he's fully recovered.

Donnie Yen looking beast vs John and Scorpion :whoo:

It's a shame that I haven't been this excited for a movie in theaters since John Wick 3.