White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I had a tradition with my dad where I would take him to see every John Wick movie on my dime. We won't be able to do it this year cause of covid. And before idiots start up, covid is still around. My brother has it currently and so does one of my coworkers. So we aint gonna take that chance this time.
I respect that. Assuming you have a fair amount of theater choices near you, maybe find some odd showtime (maybe very first show of day) with nobody else in the auditorium? This might be more practical once the film’s been out for awhile

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
somehow reeves looks great despite being old in the john wick action scenes but the new matrix action shyt was trash. :dead:

anyways ill be adding this to my wick triology collection when its released. i wonder how many movies do they plan to release ?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I respect that. Assuming you have a fair amount of theater choices near you, maybe find some odd showtime (maybe very first show of day) with nobody else in the auditorium? This might be more practical once the film’s been out for awhile

That's what I've been doing. You'd be surprised how empty the first showing of the day on Saturday and Sunday can be.