The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Better get right to the shyts. No stories about how Joe was watching Parks get bothered by Rem while smoking from afar. Nothing about Ice was outside with 3 hookahs in his mouth. I don't wanna hear about Ish's trip(s) to Virginia or hangin' wit BagFuel. Don't wanna hear no jokes about Mel's love life. Get right to the shyts!

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Daps
yea, this was a great episode. im still gonna watch the 'not like us' portion again tomorrow.
ish mad as hell. :mjlol: i know he's gonna catch a lot of flack but i do appreciate an opposing argument.

When he said he didn't like Not like Us I just rolled my eyes and thought, this guy is JBP's Mal during the beef.

Daps
My nikka I swear Toronto ppl don’t care for Drake

City is like you on your own :unimpressed:
ask any of em

This is the problem for Drake. I don't think he has a true stronghold on Toronto or anywhere really. He has tons of fans of course but Kdot has the West, Future has Atlanta as their core base. Drake probably doesn't have a core base, which will make it interesting to see how he comes out for the next album.

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
This is the problem for Drake. I don't think he has a true stronghold on Toronto or anywhere really. He has tons of fans of course but Kdot has the West, Future has Atlanta as their core base. Drake probably doesn't have a core base, which will make it interesting to see how he comes out for the next album.

Pretending this is true, so what? Hip-Hop is an American thing. Drake happens to be from Canada. We all know he'd much rather claim his American side/heritage but he can't pull it off :yeshrug: