The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I still don't understand the point of this clubhouse shyt. It's just like a party line like back in the day where everyone talking at the same time. Just a jumbled mess and a seizure of noise and shyt. Awful app but I get it it's new and people want to feel special. Joe is an idiot for giving the app so much promo during the pod and getting hardly anything in return. Watch he scream about how he should be getting paid in a few months and his creator talk.

it started as A networking app for whatever industry you were in

celebs and clout chasers latched on to it because of the exclusiveness

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
it started as A networking app for whatever industry you were in

celebs and clout chasers latched on to it because of the exclusiveness
I can be a retread of Twitter topics with celebrities talking if you follow the wrong people

But there can be some good discussions if you find the right clubs/people to follow.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
He stay killing Mal
Facts Rory gets it too though. Is the stuff they say about him and Sam being rocky true? Cause even Rory alludes to it on the podcast. Not sure if he's being serious or just doing "Comedy Style! :comeon:". I have no idea who she is, has she ever spoke on it publicly?

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
Facts Rory gets it too though. Is the stuff they say about him and Sam being rocky true? Cause even Rory alludes to it on the podcast. Not sure if he's being serious or just doing "Comedy Style! :comeon:". I have no idea who she is, has she ever spoke on it publicly?
Not sure if its a running joke but I dont believe that it is. I think things are really rocky. Im not familiar with her Twitter so I'm not sure. Long ass engagement :sas2: