The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Last 2 eps been ass. Had to skip past the Dips talk and the Jay slurping. Sad state of affairs

See im a huge dip fan so i was for it. Jay love was an eye ro, but the fake energy for netflix was whack. Nothing happened this week so I understand it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
See im a huge dip fan so i was for it. Jay love was an eye ro, but the fake energy for netflix was whack. Nothing happened this week so I understand it

Im a dipset fan also, but im also a jay fan. The thing is being a proud "hovenger" and just droning about about duke pod after pod gets old, quick. Even though they haven't done it in a while I was already tired of it cause they stay doing it. If they want to acknowledge and pay homage to an artist every once in a blue moon thats different.

there are big artist that literally never get talked about on this pod.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
The Jay dikriding wasn't that bad. Thought they were going to do a lot more. I'm not as dismissive towards Ashanti as Joe is but I'm telling y'all it's not going to go how most of yall think.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
The Jay dikriding wasn't that bad. Thought they were going to do a lot more. I'm not as dismissive towards Ashanti as Joe is but I'm telling y'all it's not going to go how most of yall think.
I think Ashanti will win but it’s not gonna be a blow out

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
That Jay z dikkriding was low key unbearable. They signing to tidal or something :mjtf:

I had to skip that part after a minute. It was obnoxious.

I wonder if Joe ever feels away when Mal leaves money bag emojis under Kaylin’s IG pics

That’s dirty, lusting after your homie's ex :scust:.

This podcast so far been a let down after the Rubber Ball Paul episode. That episode was hilarious :russ: