The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
shyt is on all platforms and the YouTube is up earlier.

That’s a good thing.

Rather them do it by themselves then be in some long term shytty deal that they not happy with

you say this as if Joe is going to somehow be happy.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
They are taking the responsible stance on the Torey story but they could’ve had more fun with it

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Spotify won’t disappear, if JBP keeps on doing numbers the offer might get bumped up to something closer to what both are comfortable with. A lot of these big business people are strictly about numbers :yeshrug:

Joe just needs to tone down on personal insults on people who have nothing to do with negotiations like the Ceo

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
How do i download it on soundcloud so I can listen on the move without wifi?
bro you don't need to dl SoundCloud. they have a link you can just click on to listen thru your broswer. it works on mobile and plays in the background

These boys pandering early :mjlol:

“I didn’t listen to the Tory Lanez album”

how is this pandering??
My thing is, if he was going to go the same route as every other non-exclusive pod on the planet as far as streaming everywhere and doing ads, why sit there for months talking about “we’re going to change the industry” and act like the smartest dude in the room? I thought the big thing with Spotify was that Joe didn’t want to run ads, so I’m confused.

my take:

1) He didn't want to be exclusive, he wanted control
2) he didnt want to do the ads they approved because they'll give you stuff you dgaf about
3) relax, it's 1 episode and it started off very well

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Does Joe not know that Anniversary is suppose to be an Extension to Trap soul :dahell: :mindblown:

EDIT: they gotta stop talking about music. It’s drags the pod down. Just a bunch of dikkeating

Last edited: