The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye is wack because he has to use all these other names to get some goodwill from the people. Did he have conversation with the people he said he was going to meet with beforehand? Or is he just blurting out names?

Of course Joe loves it he does the same type of posturing.

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk do you know this corny, hack, fakkits 23&me stats, breh? I get you a fan, but knowing this bytchs origin story feels different *pause*

Haha it is all good bro I get the hate, dude is divisive as fukk and ye I mean I listen to people, I like knowing the facts behind people... its not that deep, dude has mentioned it many times in his standup as people think hes jewish... but I get he is corny to alot of people

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I've never met a skinny vegetarian that wasn't Caucasian.

Mal's dress code is fine. The only things that I find wacky are the ripped jeans and painted nails. I'm in NYC and I don't know who you're comparing him too if you think his look is out of whack. He has no real reason to buy dress pants & suits.
The only thing wrong with Mals fits is that sometimes he’s too matchy but at his age it’s hard to shake the 00s trend of hat having to match your shoes and shirt

other than that he’s usefully pretty fly and he does dress for his age

the nails are gay

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm: do the JBP Boys already have a deal in-place? sounded very confident today, and talked about all the meetings they've had, the photoshoot the day before.

are they just renewing with Spotify, and been semi-trolling the whole time?
Wouldn’t surprise me at all. Look at all the attention this shyt has brought to the pod and Spotify.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I told y’all joe and kanye are just alike. There’s no way joe could get on here and bad mouth kanye for talking all this shyt against corporations and ownership right after he blacked out on Spotify And got made fun of for it.

The funny thing is kanye been talking this type of shyt for years but it’s different now because he’s talking about shyt joe can relate to and not just fashion.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Trying to explain to black people is like trying to explain quantum physics people it's crazy :wow::francis:

That's the problem, there are multiple ways to ownership. Someone can easily take one product, sell it and get the bag and then use that bag to invest in other areas and keep building. Or you can go the independent route and keep growing your own product where you own everything and control all the profit that comes in while doing all the leg work. Joe wants it both ways. He wants to own everything and be independent while still having his hand out to these big corporations looking for them to pay him. You look at the Puff's, Jay-Z's, Dre's and at some point they all worked with big corporations and found ways to leverage one deal into ownership in other areas and kept growing and building like that.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the problem, there are multiple ways to ownership. Someone can easily take one product, sell it and get the bag and then use that bag to invest in other areas and keep building. Or you can go the independent route and keep growing your own product where you own everything and control all the profit that comes in while doing all the leg work. Joe wants it both ways. He wants to own everything and be independent while still having his hand out to these big corporations looking for them to pay him. You look at the Puff's, Jay-Z's, Dre's and at some point they all worked with big corporations and found ways to leverage one deal into ownership in other areas and kept growing and building like that.

What you're describing sounds like either way, there's a lot of work involved, and you need to be prepared to put some time in to get it.

Almost like it's a marathon, and not a sprint.

If only there were someone well respected in the field that most of these same people out here complaining could quote and follow the example of. :sas2: