The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

lib123

All Star
Daps
Joe seems like the type that's gonna be a huge trick when he gets old in 15-20 years and can't pull girls off status.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He’s a huge trick now, he’s in long term long distance relationship. shyt don’t make sense
nikka said something on I think the last Patreon about how its cool if his girl is fukking another nikka cause he brings her food :mjlol:

How you both a cuck and a trick. That shyt dont even go together :scust:

Silkk

Daps
They’re relationship is purely transactional
I get that, Im not even mad at it........I just don't understand nikkas tricking on bytches and being cool with them fuccking other nikkas.

Like Puff blowing up Cudi's car and hanging Wale out the window over Cassie............But hiring nikkas to fucck Cassie :what:

Or Kanye weird ass allegedly hiring big dikk nikkas to fukk his wife but making people look down when speaking to her in public even though he the one making her wear see through shirts :why:

lib123

All Star
Daps
nikka said something on I think the last Patreon about how its cool if his girl is fukking another nikka cause he brings her food :mjlol:

How you both a cuck and a trick. That shyt dont even go together :scust:

And doesn’t she have three kids? Joe may be able to pull good looking women here and there off his status, but quality women probably know he has too much personal baggage as far as relationships and he looks hella old.

Silkk

Daps
And doesn’t she have three kids? Joe may be able to pull good looking women here and there off his status, but quality women probably know he has too much personal baggage as far as relationships and he looks hella old.
Yeah, And its clear he still doing his thing too but whats the purpose of tricking all that shyt on her when he can have a badder/younger one with no kids