The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No he’s not.

We know a lot about Ish, much more than Ice and Flip.

We know Ish got shot, his uncle, we know his girl is white, his arrest for child support, his ex wylin on him, his businesses, where he goes for speaking engagements, etc. etc.

Nah we dont know shyt about Ish. By that logic we know "alot" about all of these host:mjlol:

Thats like saying i know a poster here is a Drake fan,Colorado fan,is a father,and is married to a white woman ao I know "alot about that poster". Thats a basic character breakdown if you were writing a movie script. Even the side characters get that kind of surface level breakdown.

Ish rarely goes into detail without them having to pull teeth. That has to be exhausting when somebody is on a podcast and should be open to sharing thoughts. Aint nobody got all day to sit their and surgically remove info from Ish. If you got too much to lose to speak candidly,move around imo.

Sounds like Joe was saying hes about to fire the mysterious host. They gotta get tired of Joe holding their job over their head publically. Melyssa just waiting to get fired for the severance pay I guess. I wouldve been left,cause thats one thing i cant stand. Your boss trying to lowkey threaten your job. You think im about to beg you,or kiss ass to keep this job? Id call Joes bluff on air,fire me then nikka:pacspit:

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I feel like if a male rnb artist had made a song pro trans for their child, they wouldve killed them for it. But for Sade it's kid's gloves. :manny:

Menna

All Star
Daps
What’s the new young kids socials? His name J something….I want to DM him a few tracks with Banks and Game together…he said a few pods ago we never got Banks/Game on the same track