The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
1000% agree with Ish on strip clubs giving you back less than you exchange........Especially when getting the shyt back anyway. They should be the ones giving you more :dahell:

Thats like going to the club and buying them CRAZY ASS mark up prices they do for bottles :camby:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
1000% agree with Ish on strip clubs giving you back less than you exchange........Especially when getting the shyt back anyway. They should be the ones giving you more :dahell:

Thats like going to the club and buying them CRAZY ASS mark up prices they do for bottles :camby:
Yeah between the crazy ATM fees in strip clubs, plus them charging a percentage to give you change that nickel and diming was a big reason I stopped fukking with strip clubs a long time ago. It's bad enough I'm spending on the dances why you trying to run my pockets on little shyt too.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Tbf though, All of us grew up on them and want to hit too lol. Thats why you saw Drake run through em all once he had the chance to.

Melyssa
Bria
Esther
Tahiry
:whew:
Plus let's not act like she ain't still fine as fukk. Also the older we get the less we are around beautiful women on the regular. So it's easy to see how he's losing his damn mind over her.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Last few pods been really good. Joe and the rest kinda toned down the dog piling on Melyssa so that helped alot. That shyt was annoying

Flip still is obsessed but I guess that's just some normal shyt at this point

Hope she never give dude her address. He the type that sit outside her house

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah between the crazy ATM fees in strip clubs, plus them charging a percentage to give you change that nickel and diming was a big reason I stopped fukking with strip clubs a long time ago. It's bad enough I'm spending on the dances why you trying to run my pockets on little shyt too.
nikka! I took my little brother to a strip club for his 18th birthday, this big little nikka ain’t have no etiquette. Just tipping the bread i gave him all Willy nilly. I go to the ATM and these nikkas don’t have a set fee, it’s 30 percent of what you withdraw. My inner Hebrew said fukk that🤣

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
nikka! I took my little brother to a strip club for his 18th birthday, this big little nikka ain’t have no etiquette. Just tipping the bread i gave him all Willy nilly. I go to the ATM and these nikkas don’t have a set fee, it’s 30 percent of what you withdraw. My inner Hebrew said fukk that🤣
Damn I was bytching about a 7 dollar fee.