The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It's funny cause as much of a fan as I am of Joe's music I HATED this song lol. I wonder how he feels about getting the plaque since he's said he got fukked out of his money on that one.
He said he’s getting ready to own 100% of it soon. Not sure if its at the 30 year mark, But I think that’s when he said it happens.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Same question as before, is Joe sick of the cast and ready to move on or just trying to stir up fake drama to bring in views?

The irony too. The amount of ways I'm sure Joe has gotten side money from the Pod that has ALLLLLLL gone only in his (and maybe Ian's) pockets would make all these other people lose their shyt if they found out :francis:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Same question as before, is Joe sick of the cast and ready to move on or just trying to stir up fake drama to bring in views?
Stir up fake drama, COE. He been knew Ice was getting paid for sleepers. He brought it up like a yearish ago.
Danny comes off as a hater and mad that Ice wanted to charge him 1k for an interview. Why does he feel entitled to get a free interview from someone on one of the biggest pods at the time? Especially being a no name person. Then to say Joe shouldve gotten a piece of the 1k.

They all probably doing lil side shyt. Joe already got exposed with the black game movie thing he did. Aint no telling what else he got paid for and aint tell them. He the type to do mental gymnastics to justify anything.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'll have to peep the LL interview, the clips are great. Love how LL explained the DMX/Jay thing in such clear, simple terms to cut through any attempts at click bait bullshyt. The Mount Rushmore point was perfect.