The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This shyt hard as hell

It's insane how much more most Chris' mixtape/freebies/unreleased music the past 15 years been better than most of his albums/singles

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Im with Joe on the PND shyt. If u a fan, then he byke in his bag on more than a handful of these tracks & it do what it's pose to do.

I was lettin' that DMX interpolation joint burn before Joe played it on the pod tbh

images

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Somebody in the comments said "I bet Emanny don't try and sing this episode" :mjlol:

Nicca better man up like Mario did in his verzuz against Omarion. Cuh bought Tank out for back up & Mario didn't give a single fukk and was still talkin' crazy lol

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This shyt hard as hell

It's insane how much more most Chris' mixtape/freebies/unreleased music the past 15 years been better than most of his albums/singles

His albums have been really good recently other than BREEZY

Silkk

Daps
Who was paying that and who was the person they were paying?
Didn’t say who the dude was. Guessing a ball player.

And he covered his mouth but if I had to take a guess i’d say Bernice, Draya, or someone similar.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Didn’t say who the dude was. Guessing a ball player.

And he covered his mouth but if I had to take a guess i’d say Bernice, Draya, or someone similar.
That's wild. Like Mal used to always say, nikkas be groupies for the groupies. Unless it was like some well known actress or singer I just can't see it.

Then again Gilbert Arenas was breaking down how much money he would spend on a side chick and was saying some shyt like 50K a month or something. I'm too cheap for all that but then again ain't got hundreds of millions of dollars.

Silkk

Daps
That's wild. Like Mal used to always say, nikkas be groupies for the groupies. Unless it was like some well known actress or singer I just can't see it.

Then again Gilbert Arenas was breaking down how much money he would spend on a side chick and was saying some shyt like 50K a month or something. I'm too cheap for all that but then again ain't got hundreds of millions of dollars.
Yeah I done did a lot of wild shyt so I can see it.

Especially when them MFs out here making that in a week/per game/etc.

Shid im glad I ain’t find this cuban strip club 2-3 years ago when I had my full sales inventory and my job checks coming in. Health would be in shambles and would have more b*stards than Game of Thrones rn :wow:

But in about 2 months when im all the way back up….
:ohlawd: :noah: :banderas::mjgrin::mjcry: