The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Joe played the internet remix and not the real song???? Lol, not to mention just skimming over the fact she was on some twitter fingers sh!t for 3 days straight. They basically was saying it was a “jab” but dismissing the fact that it wasn’t even good enough to warrant a response from Meg

They might as well just change the pod to relationship pod at this point cause they either gonna be biased when it comes to music topics or uninformed when it comes to most general topics

And at this point, I’m assuming Flip is gone when his contract is up next month, he brings nothing to the table anymore, hasn’t been funny in a while and can’t be objective.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I got two friends that I've known for damn near 25 year's and I've never had a interaction like thus with them
I've had it happen once. My boy had this huge crush on a woman. He told me she hated me. I was drunk at a Christmas party out of town and he mentioned she was in the same city. He jokes saying I should hit her up thinking she wouldn't answer or would hang up on me. She not only answers but then wants to meet up somewhere and kick it. I call him back and tell him and he starts going off on me. Calls me shady for making plans with her and calls her all kinds of hoes for wanting to hook up with me. I later find out she had stopped replying to his texts and calls and his was in his feelings. So her calling me back let him know she didn't want shyt to do with him. I didn't meet up with her but told him it's his own damn fault for using me as a pawn and that I should've tried to fukk just because of that. We got over quick.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
The internet remix Joe played improved the song but I still think its the delivery and the outro that tanked that Nicki song....no time for the funny voices and all that in war...get in the pocket and say it with your chest....like Megan did :ehh:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
There was like two full hours on the pods last week that I wish could get back and it took me days to get through them

The female rap beef part and the c00ndace parts, showcasing all of their weakest sides on crack :mjlol:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That beat behind the Nicki diss they played was straight ass, lol @ these nikkas saying it was hard

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
Did Joe pay to get that clip of him and Ish aggregated? :patrice:

I know Tweeters do the engagement farming more that ever and that clip wasn't compelling enough to be going around as much as I'm seeing it. They've had this same back and forth for years now.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Who does Joe think he fooling? he already he admitted hes into watching nikkas fukk his girl, and he already admitted that he has no problem being “eskimo brothers” with nikkas. Just concede thst you like to fukk behind nikkas you latent half a fakkit
:comeon: