The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

lib123

All Star
Daps
If Mel letting me come through at 2-3 in the morning last thing im worried about is her breath

That convo went on entirely too long and its clear while Mel is oblivious to some of her shyt, she clearly has a pod character like Joe

Timestamp?

lib123

All Star
Daps
that convo is in the patreon episode

Got it. On a sidenote, it's interesting how Mel gets quiet when the guys start talking about body counts but freely admits to have cheated on some of her exes. I'm assuming like most women she doesn't talk about body count because it hurts her long-term relationship prospects but admitting to cheating hurts them too.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Can’t wait for them to break down this Nicki diss :russ:

Especially with Joe complaining about Meg doing too much talking and not having a hook

Nicki spent 3 minutes just talking at the end of the track, no hook that I was aware of. The beat was weak and so was her delivery

I hope Joe and Flip got their capes out the cleaners lol

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Can’t wait for them to break down this Nicki diss :russ:

Especially with Joe complaining about Meg doing too much talking and not having a hook

Nicki spent 3 minutes just talking at the end of the track, no hook that I was aware of. The beat was weak and so was her delivery

I hope Joe and Flip got their capes out the cleaners lol

Joe hates Meg and loves Nicki. You know how this is going to go

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Joe a fukkin idiot expecting Mel to go in on Drays. Im sure that Mel has fukked with her share of 20-30 year old nikkas since turning 40.

Also…ALL THEM NICCAS is hypocrites. 95% of nikkas would be tearing Draya ass up and bussing in her if the option presented itself.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Ayo that Vince McMahon shyt is nasty work. They weren't just sending texts....he was passing that young lady around to get smashed :scust: . This is one of those times where not having a grasp of what's what can cause you to look crazy. And of course they won't follow up or clarify on it smh